Our commitment to environmental sustainability
Invesco recognizes its corporate responsibility to help sustain a healthy, clean environment for future generations. In addition to considering environmental sustainability as part of an overall investment process, we are committed to continuous improvement in environmental management within our business.
- The Invesco Environmental Steering Committee oversees and drives the firm’s global environmental policy.
- Invesco ranked #1 in the U.S. capital markets industry in the 2016 Newsweek Green Rankings and in the top 10 for the US financials sector.1
- Invesco has also made significant progress in reducing our impact on the environment at a number of our global locations. Our Atlanta, Dublin, Frankfurt, Henley, Houston, Hyderabad, London, New York, Prince Edward Island and Toronto locations —which represent 80% of Invesco’s global overhead — are ISO 14001 registered.
- Invesco has received certification in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program. 2
- Our company is a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series, which seeks to help investors identify organizations with good track records of corporate social responsibility.
- Invesco participates in the Carbon Disclosure Project, reporting on our carbon emissions and reduction management processes. Our commitment to sound environmental practices is summarized in our Environmental Management Policy.
Learn about our Global Environmental Policy
1 Invesco is ranked #1 in the Capital Markets industry out of 19 companies, and we are ranked #9 in the Financial Sector out of 93 companies. The rankings are based on eight key performance indicators outlined here. For more information, please visit the 2016 Newsweek Green Rankings FAQ. Any reference to a ranking provides no guarantee for future performance results and is not constant over time.
2 Hyderabad certification August 2014; Atlanta certification January 2010; Houston certification February 2015; New York certification June 2013