Session Expiration Warning
|Business Retirement Plans
A SEP IRA plan (Simplified Employee Pension Plan) is a low-cost retirement plan for small business owners and the self-employed. In a SEP, you set up an IRA for each eligible employee and make tax-deductible contributions into each account. Earnings are tax deferred.
- No required IRS filings.
- Each participating employee pays a $10 annual maintenance fee.
- The deduction allowed for employer contributions can save your business money each year by reducing your tax liability.
- You decide amount and frequency of contributions, and you're not required to contribute every year.
- All contributions are 100% immediately vested.
- Employees can create their own portfolios using any of our funds.
Who can establish
Sole proprietors, partnerships, S-corporations1, C-corporations1 and nonprofit groups. Consider an Invesco SEP Plan if you are a business owner or self-employed person who wants to:
- Close the gap between Social Security income and retirement expenses.
- Reduce tax bills.
- Have a retirement plan that offers tax-deferred compounding of earnings.
- Attract and retain valuable employees.
You are only required to contribute for employees who:
- Are 21 or older.
- Have earned at least the minimum compensation amount for the current plan year.
- Have worked for you for three of the last five years.
You may designate less restrictive requirements at your discretion.
Please see Retirement Plan Limits for the current compensation and contribution limits for this plan.
$10 per account 2, paid by the employee.
|NOT FDIC INSURED
||MAY LOSE VALUE
||NO BANK GUARANTEE
All data provided by Invesco unless otherwise noted.
Invesco Distributors, Inc. is the US distributor for Invesco Ltd.'s retail products. It is a wholly owned, indirect subsidiary of Invesco Ltd.
©2013 Invesco Ltd. All rights reserved.