ETF is one of the most popular investment vehicles available today. Headquartered in the United States, Invesco strives to be the industry leaders in smart beta ETFs with over US$272.8 billion of global-branded assets as of December 31, 2019.
Invesco Capital Management, LLC is anchored on a vision of delivering investment performance through the ETF structure. With this vision, Invesco Capital Management, LLC focuses on offering value-added and innovative ETFs; starting with the inception of the first two Dynamic ETFs in May 2003. Integration with Invesco Ltd. since 2006 continues to give Invesco Capital Management, LLC a global presence.
Invesco Capital Management, LLC ETFs use indexes with non-traditional weighting methodology and seek to select securities based on multiple valuation criteria, rather than by market cap alone.
Invesco Capital Management, LLC currently offers seven broad categories:
- Access - Targeted exposure to niche areas of the markets.
- Commodities & Currencies - Straightforward access without directly buying or selling futures contracts or physical assets.
- Equity-Based Resources - Focus on companies involved in mining and extracting commodities, the water industry and alternative energy.
- Factor Driven - Emphasize or minimize general market movements without the use of leverage.
- Alternatively Weighted - Weights are equally weighted or based on size of: sales, cash flow, book value and dividends.
- Income - The ability to potentially create income-generating portfolios with distinct underlying objectives.
- Quantitative - Dynamic evaluation and tiered-weighting based on investment criteria such as valuation and risk.
For more information, please contact us.
The listed investment capabilities and vehicles are not available in all jurisdictions in Asia Pacific. Additionally, not all investors are eligible in each investment vehicle. For more information, please contact our local Invesco office.