- The Fund invests in Asia-Pacific equities and debt securities (excluding Japan).
- Investors should note the dynamic asset allocation risk, emerging markets risk, concentration risk of investing in Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) equities and debt securities, risk of investing in REITs, risk associated with investments in debt instruments with loss-absorption features including senior non-preferred debts, contingent convertible bonds which are subject to the risk of being written down or converted to ordinary shares upon the occurrence of pre-defined trigger events and may result in a significant or total reduction in the value of such instruments, currency exchange risk, equities risk, credit rating risk, volatility risk, general investment risk, and Investment in bonds or other fixed income securities is subject to (a) interest rate risk (b) credit risk (including default risk, downgrading risk and liquidity risk) and (c) risks relating to high yield bonds/noninvestment grade bonds and/or un-rated bonds.
- Financial derivative instruments (FDI) may be used for efficient portfolio management and hedging purpose and for investment purposes. Risks associated with FDI include counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, volatility risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. As a result of the use of FDI for investment purposes, investors should note the additional/high leverage risk. Also, the active FDI positions implemented by the Fund may not be correlated with its underlying securities positions held by the Fund which may lead to a significant or total loss to the Fund.
- For certain share class(es), the Fund may at discretion pay dividend out of the capital and/or effectively out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any such distributions may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share in respect of such share class after the monthly distribution date. (Note 1)
- In addition, investors of Monthly Distribution-1 share class that are currency hedged (MD-1 hedged) should be aware of the uncertainty of relative interest rates. The net asset value of the MD-1 hedged may fluctuate and may significantly differ from other share class due to fluctuation of the interest rate differential between the currency in which the MD-1 hedged is denominated and the base currency of the Fund and may result in a greater erosion of capital than other non-hedged share class. (Note 2)
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not base their investment decision on this material alone.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors should read the relevant prospectus for details, including the risk factors and product features. This material has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission and is issued by Invesco Hong Kong Limited (景順投資管理有限公司).
©2021 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is provided for reference purposes only. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Asset allocation data is derived by Morningstar using full holdings data provided by Invesco. Morningstar Licensed Tools and Content powered by Interactive Data Managed Solutions.