Employer sponsored plan
Grow your relationships with employers
Clients who are business owners or executives may be interested in offering a 529 plan via payroll deduction as an employee benefit. CollegeBound 529 can be an attractive opportunity for you to deepen employer relationships while providing an easy-to-administer employee solution.
Learn the advantages of CollegeBound 529.
529 payroll direct deposit plans:
- Offer a true benefit that is meaningful to the employee
- Can increase employee satisfaction
- Require little-to-no additional work for corporate HR departments
- Can be offered at little-to-no cost to the employer
Unit classes to meet your business goals:
- Class A units. Available for employers with fewer than 250 employees
- Class C units. Available for employers with fewer than 250 employees
- Class A @ NAV (Corporate) units. Available for employers with greater than 250 employees
The Program Description provides information on eligibility and other important topics; read and consider it carefully before investing.
Learn more about how corporate plans can help grow your relationship with employers.
Investment minimums and maximums
|Minimum initial purchase||$0|
|Minimum subsequent purchase||$0|
|Maximum account balance limit (earnings can continue to grow past the maximum account balance limit)||$395,000|
| Annual contribution limit without incurring gift-tax consequences
|Program management fee||0.15%|
Rhode Island resident accounts will not be assessed a program management fee.
Other Fees may apply. The Program Description discusses fees and expenses; read and consider it carefully before investing.
Employers with an employer identification number (EIN) are eligible to establish an employer-sponsored plan.