The guide, which you can share with your clients, provides clear, compelling charts illustrating three market trends that matter to investors' portfolios - disruption, divergence, and demographics and debt.
- Greater wealth inequality and extraordinary monetary policy may lead to disruption.
- Several institutions are vulnerable to geopolitical surprises.
- The Fed is entering uncharted territory with its need to normalize its balance sheet.
- Business owners and consumers have very positive feelings about the US economy.
- However, positive sentiment has not led to higher economic activity or consumer spending.
- There is wide divergence when it comes to expectations for US economic growth in 2018.