The guide, which you can share with your clients, provides clear, compelling charts illustrating three market trends that matter to investors' portfolios - disruption, divergence, and demographics and debt.
- We are in the midst of a fourth industrial revolution driven by new technologies.
- There is instability and uncertainty in many parts of the world, and we remain at risk for great geopolitical disruption going forward.
- The Fed is entering uncharted territory with its need to normalize its balance sheet.
- While global growth is strong, some countries have far higher growth rates than other countries.
- Economies are showing greater divergence in monetary policy and growth.
- There is growing uncertainty about economic growth given the potential for trade wars.