An investment trust for changing times
Please read the Investment Risks and Footnotes at the bottom of the page.
* Invesco Perpetual Select Trust plc total assets (all share portfolios) as at 30 June 2020: £120.3m
- Multi-asset class investment trust with four independently managed share portfolios
- Unique design offers the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide array of asset classes and markets, from the home shores of the UK to wider global markets
- Structure permits quarterly conversions between the share classes and allows holders to react to changing investment conditions
|Launch date:||November 2006|
|Fund manager:||The Portfolio is principally invested in PIMCO Sterling Short Maturity Source UCITS ETF|
|AIC sector:||Liquidity Funds|
Standardised rolling 12-month performance (% growth)
|Ordinary Share Price||-0.7||0.2||0.7||0.0||1.6|
|Net Asset Value||0.0||0.0||0.4||1.5||1.3|
Past performance is not a guide to future returns. Ordinary share price performance figures have been calculated using daily closing prices with dividends reinvested. NAV performance figures have been calculated using daily NAV with dividends reinvested. The NAV used includes current period revenue and values debt at fair. All performance figures are in sterling as at 30 June 2020. Standardised past performance figures are updated on a quarterly basis. Source: Morningstar.
Company announcements (View on Morningstar)
Circular to Shareholders
The investment objective of the Managed Liquidity Share Portfolio is to produce an appropriate level of income return combined with a high degree of security.
All directors are non-executive and, in the opinion of the Board, are independent of the Manager.
Should you wish to contact a member of the Board of Directors, please email the Company Secretary.
When you interact with us, we may collect information about you which constitutes personal data under applicable laws and regulations. The Trust privacy notice explains how we use and protect your personal data.
- Total Assets: The value of all assets held, less current liabilities, including income for the current year.
- Dividend Yield: The total declared and prospective dividends for the current financial year, expressed as a percentage of the trust’s value calculated at the last close price. The yield is indicative only and is not guaranteed.
- Estimated NAV: The net asset value is the value of the company’s assets, less any liabilities.
- Discount: The amount, expressed as a percentage by which the share price is less than the net asset value per share. Premium: The amount, expressed as a percentage, by which the share price is more than the net asset value per share.
- Figures are subject to rounding.
- The value of investments and any income will fluctuate (this may partly be the result of exchange rate fluctuations) and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
- When making an investment in an investment trust you are buying shares in a company that is listed on a stock exchange. The price of the shares will be determined by supply and demand. Consequently, the share price of an investment trust may be higher or lower than the underlying net asset value of the investments in its portfolio and there can be no certainty that there will be liquidity in the shares.
- The product uses derivatives for efficient portfolio management which may result in increased volatility in the NAV.
- The use of borrowings may increase the volatility of the NAV and may reduce returns when asset values fall.
- Where individuals or the business have expressed opinions, they are based on current market conditions, they may differ from those of other investment professionals and are subject to change without notice. This marketing material is not intended as a recommendation to invest in any particular asset class, security or strategy. Regulatory requirements that require impartiality of investment/investment strategy recommendations are therefore not applicable nor are any prohibitions to trade before publication. The information provided is for illustrative purposes only, it should not be relied upon as recommendations to buy or sell securities.
- For more information on our products, please refer to the relevant Key Information Document (KID), Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive document (AIFMD), and the latest Annual or Half-Yearly Financial Reports. This information is available in the literature section.