Frequently Asked Questions
Invesco is a global investment management firm whose sole focus is to help clients reach their financial goals. With OppenheimerFunds now a part of Invesco, we have expanded our capabilities, providing you with even more comprehensive solutions leading to greater investing possibilities together. Invesco is one of the largest investment firms in the U.S. so we can continue to stay ahead of where the industry is going.
The union of our firms creates greater possibilities for clients like you. We will maintain the pure focus on investments that you've come to expect and offer an enhanced lineup of solutions across investment disciplines and vehicles. We will also fiercely protect the independent and diverse thinking that's been a hallmark of both companies. We do not apply a single investment philosophy or process across our strategies: Invesco portfolio managers will continue to have the kind of autonomy that enables them to strive for superior results.
As an investor, your account has migrated to the Invesco website. When visiting for the first time, you'll need to collect your new Invesco account number, register your account, and log in. Once there, you'll see all your information has been preserved.
To gain access and collect your new account number, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the account access page and select "OppenheimerFunds — look up your new Invesco account numbers."
- Enter your OppenheimerFunds account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Your new Invesco account number will be revealed.
- Save your Invesco account number and then use that information to register as a new user on the account access login page here.
If you're looking to access your employer-sponsored retirement account (such as a 401(k), 403(b) or SIMPLE IRA), click here.
If you have any questions, you can contact our support team by phone at 1.800.959.4246 from 7AM to 6PM CT or chat online with a Client Services Representative directly from your account once logged in.
As a retirement account holder, your account has migrated to the Invesco website. This includes Individual access to employer-sponsored plans such as 401(k), 403(b) or SIMPLE IRA. When visiting for the first time, you'll need to click on the Retirement Plan Participant portal and have your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to register your account. After logging in, you'll see all your information has been preserved.
When visiting for the first time, you’ll need to click on the Retirement Plan Participant portal and have your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to register your account. Click here to register for new user access.
If you have any questions, you can contact our support team by phone at 1.800.959.4246 from 7AM to 6PM CT or chat online with a Client Services Representative directly from your account.
I'm a customer of both Invesco and Oppenheimer. Will my OppenheimerFunds information be available in my existing Invesco account? Or will I get a second Invesco account?
Accessing your information should be as simple and efficient as possible. So, your OppenheimerFunds information will be available in your existing Invesco account. This will be the case for individual accounts as well as retirement plan participant accounts.
Here's a snapshot of what's changed and what's stayed the same.
- Most OppenheimerFunds products were renamed and the CUSIPs updated.
- Your account number has changed.
- See prospectuses for specific product changes
- OppenheimerFunds tickers remain the same.
- There was no change to the net asset or dollar value of your shares.
- Any previously established account options, such as banking information, purchase options, dividend capital gain options, etc. will remain in effect.
There are no new OppenheimerFunds products, however, the full suite of Invesco products are available for purchase. To learn more about Invesco, our strategies, and investment options, please visit https://www.invesco.com/us/investors/home.
As a financial advisor, you'll now be able to access all client account information through DST Vision, where you will also have the ability to view and transact on your accounts. Please visit Invesco's DST Vision login page to register and log in.
Don't have a DST Vision profile? Call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112 or speak to your back office about establishing a profile.
- Whatever functionality you experience with your current holdings at other companies will be available for your newly-transferred accounts.
- Traditional and Roth IRAs will allow purchases, exchanges and redemptions online.
- Simple, SAR/SEP and SEP IRAs will allow exchanges online.
- Your client will be assigned an account number for each registration you currently have, which will be viewable on your DST Vision profile.
Yes! The only difference is most of the products have been renamed and their CUSIPs updated.
Will financial advisors be able to transmit contributions on behalf of their employer sponsored retirement plan clients to Invesco?
Invesco allows financial advisors to remit contributions for plans where the advisor is serving as a plan administrator/remitter as authorized in writing by the employer. Financial advisors who previously remitted contributions on behalf of their retirement plan clients using CPS will be able to continue remitting contributions to Invesco for those plans.