Hover over the letters to get more information on each field.
Name and Address.
Participant's Identification Number
Usually your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Trustee's or Issuer's Name
Trustee's or Issuer's Federal ID Number
Fund & Account Number/Plan ID
1. IRA Contributions Shows traditional IRA contributions for 2018 made in 2018 and through April 15, 2019.
2. Rollover Contributions Shows the deposit of amounts previously distributed from an IRA that are invested in your Invesco IRA within 60 days; any rollover, including a direct rollover, into your Invesco traditional or Roth IRA; and direct rollovers (conversions) from a qualified plan, 403(b) or 457 plan into your Roth IRA.
3. Roth Conversion Amount The amount converted from a traditional, SEP or SIMPLE IRA to a Roth IRA.
4. Recharacterized Contributions
5. Fair Market Value as of 12/31/2018 Determined by multiplying the number of shares in your account by the net asset value on Dec. 31, 2018.
7. Plan Type The type of retirement plan you have.
8. SEP Contributions SEP contributions deposited from Jan. 1, 2018, to Dec. 31, 2018, on your behalf.
9. SIMPLE Contributions SIMPLE IRA contributions deposited from Jan. 1, 2018, to Dec. 31, 2018, on your behalf.
10. Roth IRA Contributions Regular contributions deposited to a Roth IRA between Jan. 1, 2018, and April 15, 2019, for 2018. Do not deduct Roth contributions on your income tax return.
11. If checked, required minimum distribution (RMD) for 2019 If this box is checked, you must take an RMD for 2019 based on the regulatory requirements governing RMDs in effect at the time this document was produced.
13a. Postponed Contributions Shows the amount of a late rollover contribution made in 2018 and certified by the participant, or a postponed contribution made in 2018 for a prior year.
13c. Code For a participant who has used the self-certification procedure for a late rollover contribution, shows the code SC.