Make Invesco your choice in the 403(b) market
Invesco understands the key principles of sound investing, and is dedicated to providing solutions to help 403(b) plan investors pursue their retirement goals.With more than 10,000 plans and over 139,000 participants1, we are well positioned to support you and your 403(b) plan investors.
Our services include:
- A comprehensive suite of investments available in Class A, C and R shares.
- Support for plan sponsors and third-party administrators to facilitate their plan management, record-keeping and compliance
- Specialized retirement representatives available at 800-370-1519
- Technology to enable electronic remittance and data sharing
The potential benefits of an Invesco 403(b)
Invesco continues its long-standing commitment to the 403(b) marketplace, and specialized expertise in the K–12 school market.
Our extensive technical and operational expertise allows us to provide flexible support to meet the needs of our 403(b) plan sponsor clients. We have well-established relationships with the major 403(b) focused TPAs, and a system for tracking plan data.
Our 403(b) program offers investments across every major asset class including U.S. and international equity and fixed income portfolios, Roth deferrals and a loan feature.
Invesco offers a comprehensive communications program designed to maximize participants’ understanding of their 403(b) accounts. Your participants will receive a 403(b) Employee Guide, fund prospectuses, account statements, and transaction confirmations—all designed to keep them apprised and empowered.
You can count on Invesco to continue to evaluate technology and recordkeeping needs in order to evolve our tools and support to advisors, 403(b) plan sponsors and their participants.
Our level of experience and knowledge of the 403(b) marketplace makes us a trusted partner for you and your clients.
Helpful tools and resources
- 403(b) Fast Facts for Advisors
- 403(b) Employee Guide
- 403(b) Employer Fast Facts
- Participants can view account information and perform transactions by logging into Invesco Retirement Participant Services anytime, at their convenience.
- Participants may also call us at 800 959 4246 for account balance information and to perform certain transactions.
- Invesco's automated investor line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 800 246 5463.
- Ask your Regional Advisor Consultant for the approved provider list of 403(b) plan sponsors who offer the Invesco 403(b) program.
- Check with the plan sponsors for their solicitation guidelines.
Key plan attributes
- Traditional (pre-tax) and Roth (after-tax) salary deferral contributions available.
- 403(b) participants can either defer a percentage of their annual salaries, or a flat-dollar amount to contribute to the plan.
- Employer contributions are accepted and 100% immediately vested.
- Participating employees will be charged a $30 annual maintenance fee.
- Employees over the age of 50 may be eligible to make “catch-up” contributions.
- Employee investment options include:
- Access to over 50 investment strategies
- Class A, C and R shares
- Target risk funds
- Target maturity funds
- Asset allocation strategies
Our level of experience and knowledge of the 403(b) marketplace makes us a trusted partner. Speak with your financial advisor to determine which strategy is best for you.
Questions about an existing 403(b) plan?
Participants can view account information and perform transactions by logging into Invesco Retirement Participant Services anytime, at their convenience.
Participants may also call us at 800 959 4246 for account balance information and to perform certain transactions.
Invesco's automated investor line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 800 246 5463.
1 As of June 6, 2019.
This information does not constitute tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor about your particular situation.