Innovative Program Features
- Cost-conscious investment options: Enjoy competitive fees and cost-conscious options due to the inclusion of active and passive investment portfolios.
- Active and passive investment portfolios: Some portfolios are professionally managed by Invesco, and rooted in fundamental and factor-based strategies.
- Flexible funding options: Designed to accomodate every budget, with a $0 minimum investment and a generous $395,000 per beneficiary limit.
Flexible investment menu: Account owners can choose from a variety of portfolios designed around their savings goals:
- Age-based portfolios: Uniquely structured investment options designed to align with a child’s expected year of college enrollment. Learn more
- Target risk portfolios: Investment options aligned to levels of risk: conservative, moderate and growth. These portfolios combine both active and passive investments – all professionally managed by Invesco – to seek the desired risk-adjusted returns. Learn more
- Individual portfolios: Single-strategy investment options across major asset classes. These portfolios allow the account owner and beneficiary to customize their college savings strategy. Learn more