Invesco Charter SMA
Invesco Charter SMAEquity - US Equity
At a glance
Seeks long-term capital growth
Companies generally in the market-cap range of the Russell 1000 Index
- Focuses on companies with above-average growth prospects, managed by good stewards of capital and trading at attractive valuations
- Strives to provide solid upside participation with better downside protection
- Utilizes a valuation driven discipline
We believe attractively valued companies managed by good stewards of capital may outperform the market over the long term. We seek to achieve our core investment goals by identifying growth-value anomalies. We seek good businesses with high or increasing returns on capital that have strong future growth prospects and are temporarily mispriced.
Our research-driven process seeks to achieve our core investment goals by identifying "growth-value anomalies" — companies with strong prospects to grow shareholder value that are managed by good stewards of capital and trade at attractive valuations.
The team seeks:
- To maintain a long-term, full-market-cycle perspective.
- To emphasize companies with attractive returns on invested capital and free cash flow generation.
- To utilize a valuation driven discipline.
- A disciplined approach to risk management.
- Screen across sectors, geography and size
- Return on invested capital
- Management action
- Capital allocation
- Free cash flow
- Competitive advantages
- Industry challenges
- Business risks
- Scenario analysis
- Discounted cash flow
- Traditional multiples
- Net asset value
- Seeks to guard against permanent loss of capital
- Focus on risk/reward profile