Our eighth global sovereign asset management study, covers 139 institutions from all over the world, and paints the clearest picture yet of the global state of the market, and what the future of sovereign wealth could look like.
We spoke face to face with chief investment officers, portfolio strategists and heads of asset classes at 83 Sovereign funds and 56 central banks, representing USD19 trillion.* The study unearthed some unexpected perspectives and findings that should spark debate on the best ways forward for our industry.
Explore five key themes:
- Sovereigns look through the crisis for opportunities
- A battle for talent on two fronts
- Gold: a glimmer of hope amid market turmoil
- Central banks: testing resolve in risk assets
- Rising of climate change: commitment and opportunity
Inform your thinking
This is a one-of-a-kind study thanks to the breadth of sovereigns we talked to and the depth of data collected. Visit our Invesco Global Sovereign Asset Management Study microsite today and hear from the people shaping our industry’s future. The microsite also features related insights and previous years’ studies.
*As at March 2020.