- This webpage contains information about investment funds which invest in equities and/or bonds, each with different risk profiles. The fund(s) may not be suitable for all investors.
- Some funds may invest in emerging markets, small companies, single country and/or industry sector. The investment focus of such funds might give rise to increased risk over more diversified funds. Funds investing in Europe are subject to the risk of Eurozone crisis.
- Some funds invest in debt securities which are subject to credit and interest rate risks, and the risk of investing in non-investment grade bonds/high yield bonds. Funds with exposure to high yield bonds may involve higher risk.
- Financial derivative instruments may be used for efficient portfolio management purposes or to attempt to hedge or reduce the overall risk of investments. The funds’ use of derivatives may become ineffective and they may suffer significant losses.
- For certain share class(es), the funds may at discretion pay dividend out of the capital or pay dividend out of gross income while charging the fees and expenses out of the capital to increase the distributable income for the payment of dividends (i.e. effectively pay dividend out of capital). Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Such distributions may result in an immediate reduction in the net asset value per share.
- The value of the funds can be volatile and could go down substantially within a short period of time.
- Investors should not base their investment decision on this webpage alone and must refer to the relevant prospectus and offering documents of the funds for further details (including risk factors) prior to investing.
Invesco and our funds are consistently recognized in a broad range of industry award programs. Our awards reflect our commitment to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life.
|Asia Asset Management Best of the Best Awards 2020 ¹|
|European High Yield (3 Years and 10 Years)|
|AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards 2020 ²|
|Asset Class Award - Global fixed income, hedged|
|Invesco Global Investment Grade Corporate Bond|
|BENCHMARK Fund of the Year Awards 2019 Hong Kong|
|Top Fund Awards³|
|Hong Kong Equity - Best-in-Class|
|Japan Equity - Outstanding Achiever|
|Top MPF Awards⁴|
|Lifestyle – (>80-100% Equity) - Outstanding Achiever|
|Citywire Asia Awards 2020⁵|
|Equity - India|
|Fund Selector Asia Fund Awards 2020 Hong Kong⁶|
|Japanese Equity - Platinum Award|
|Invesco Japanese Equity Advantage|
|HKCCA Mystery Caller Assessment Award 2019⁷|
|Gold Award, Finance and Insurance|
|Hong Kong 2020 Lipper Fund Awards|
|Hong Kong Fund Awards|
|Bond Emerging Markets Global Hard Currency - 10 Years⁸|
|Hong Kong Pension Funds Awards|
|Mixed Asset HKD Conservative - 10 Years⁹|
|The 2020 MPF Awards¹⁰|
|2020 Gold rating Scheme|
|5 Year Consecutive Gold Ratings for 2020|
All awards are for reference only. Since the selection criteria are not limited to the fund performance, the award ranking may not fully match the actual performance of the funds.
1. The award reflects the assessment by Asia Asset Management, with data ending September 30, 2019. The European High Yield (3 Years and 10 Years) was given to Invesco Hong Kong. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://www.asiaasset.com/p/37124.
2. The award only represents AsianInvestor’s rating standard. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://www.asianinvestor.net/article/asset-management-awards-2020-day-2-the-top-funds/459777.
3. The awards reflect the assessment by BENCHMARK with data ending September 30, 2019. The Hong Kong Equity - Best-in-Class was given to Invesco Hong Kong and China Fund B. The Japan Equity - Outstanding Achiever was given to Invesco Japan Fund B. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://benchmark.exchange/hk/asset-management/result-announcement-2019.
4. Top Funds (MPF) Awards by BENCHMARK is based on last twelve months, 5-year and 10-year’s annual performance of MPF (monthly contribution scheme) and quantitative analysis on risk management. Data as of September 30, 2019. The Lifestyle – (>80-100% Equity) - Outstanding Achiever was given to Invesco Strategic MPF S-Growth-A. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://benchmark.exchange/hk/asset-management/mpf-result-announcement-2019.
5. The award only represents Citywire Asia’s rating standard and was given to Invesco. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://citywireasia.com/news/citywire-asia-awards-2020-winners-hong-kong-best-fund-groups/a1328106#i=20.
6. The award only represents Fund Selector Asia Awards’ rating standard. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://fundselectorasia.com/fsa-fund-awards-2020-winners-in-hong-kong/.
7. This award is based on service quality of participating customer hotlines from March 2019 to August 2019 and was given to Invesco Hong Kong Limited. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at http://hkcca.com/index.php/category/hkcca-awards/2019/.
8. This award only represents Lipper’s rating standard and was given to Invesco Emerging Markets Bond A Semi-Annual Distribution USD. It is based on the 10-year performance of each fund as of December 31, 2019. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://www.lipperfundawards.com/Awards/HongKong/2020/Fund.
9. The award only represents Lipper’s rating standard and was given to Invesco Strategic MPF S-Capital Stable-A. It is based on the 10-year performance of each constituent fund as of December 31, 2019. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://www.lipperfundawards.com/Awards/HongKong/2020/Fund.
10. This rating and award are based on rating criteria of MPF Ratings, which only reflects fund performance, fees and administrative assessment of each MPF scheme as of December 31, 2019. The awards were given to Invesco Strategic MPF Scheme. Full winners list and detailed methodology are available at https://www.mpfratings.com.hk/ratings-and-awards/.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors should read the relevant prospectus for details, including the risk factors and product features. This webpage has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong, and is issued by Invesco Hong Kong Limited (景順投資管理有限公司).