Legal information and protection standards
By accessing this website, you are deemed to have unconditionally agreed to be bound by and comply with these terms.
These terms contain certain indemnities, limitations of liability and restricted warranties.
If you do not agree with these terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the website.
Invesco Ltd. and its affiliates (the “Invesco group” or “we”) reserve the right to change these terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without notice. Any changes will be effective on the date they are posted. Your continued use of the website signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
The Invesco group is committed to maintaining the privacy of the information you share with us when you use this website.
When you visit our website, typically, we do not collect any non-public personal data about you. Nonetheless, some areas of our website allow you to provide to us voluntarily information about you. This may include e.g. your email address, your personal and company names, the region where you are located and any other personal data that you give in the free text message if you wish us to provide you with certain market insights or other information about us.
In addition, your personal data may be accessible to third parties who are engaged to support us, for example, in responding to your request or providing other information to you. Also, the Invesco group may use your personal data for market analysis and formulation of business strategies. When you click on our posts through other websites, your personal data may be collected by these websites and passed to us, and we may share such information with our service providers and advertisers who will assist us in the formulation of marketing strategies.
We may also use your personal data collected through this website for the specific purposes mentioned at the time of collection or for purposes directly related to such specific purposes.
By providing us with your personal data through this website, you knowingly consent to the use of your personal data as specified above. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at the relevant e-mail address listed below.
ASIA PACIFIC firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be entitled under our privacy policies and/or applicable laws to be informed by a member of the Invesco group whether it holds personal data about you and to request access to and/or correction of any such personal data.
Information about users of this website is not sold to third parties.
Copyrights and other notices
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property rights in the information contained herein are owned by the Invesco group. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons who access this information. You shall not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the site without the prior written permission of the relevant member of the Invesco group..
The Invesco group and their directors and employees may or may not have a position in or with respect to the securities mentioned.
If you are in any doubt about any of the information contained herein please consult your stockbroker, lawyer, accountant, bank manager or other professional adviser.
What is "Phishing"?
Phishing is when fraudsters try to con individuals to divulge confidential or personal account information by imitating legitimate organizations via spoofed emails and websites. Usually, the emails will contain a hyperlink that takes you to a spoof website that looks very similar to the organization's genuine site. Clicking on a hyperlink may also download malicious software which will record your use of the Internet and forward this information to the fraudsters.
Invesco group is explicitly not responsible for the content of and any damages, losses, costs, claims, liabilities, charges, demands and expenses that arise due to the use of or caused by these spoof websites.
Further, Invesco group cannot be held liable for (i) spreading of any viruses, technical errors, connection interruptions, or (ii) fraudulent acts by third parties, suffered by you while accessing this website, notwithstanding the fact that we do everything reasonable possible to ensure its website’s security.
A cookie is utilized on this page. It is used to stop this page from reappearing on your browser for a period of one month. If you do not want this page's cookie, please adjust your browser. All information we receive is confidential and will not be sold to third parties.
This website and site content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the full extent permissible by applicable law we and our content providers disclaim all other representations, conditions or warranties, express or implied, written or oral, arising by statute, operation of law, usage of trade, course of dealing or otherwise as to the website or the site contents, or any other product or service provided hereunder or in connection herewith, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, merchantable quality, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In particular, and without limiting the foregoing, we do not make any representations or warranties that: (1) the website or site content will meet your requirements or expectations; (2) the information on this website is accurate, valid or complete; (3) the operation of the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that any errors will be corrected; or (4) any particular results will be obtained from the use of the website or site content.
Neither invesco ltd, its affiliates or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents nor any content providers shall be liable under any contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or other claim for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages or they are foreseeable) including without limitation those damages resulting from: (1) the use of or the inability to use the website or site content; (2) unauthorized access to or alteration of your submissions; or (3) advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the website, bulletin boards or newsletters or statements or conduct of any third party on the website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of certain implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above disclaimers, limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such event, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permissible.
The information provided herein is subject to change without further notice. Views expressed regarding any particular company, industry or market sector are the views of only that individual as of the time expressed and do not necessarily represent the views of the Invesco group. Any such views are subject to change at any time, and we expressly disclaim any responsibility to update such views.
The information contained herein does not constitute a distribution, an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized to any person. In particular, the information herein is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities in any of the jurisdictions listed under “Additional information on site issuers” to or for the benefit of persons resident in those jurisdictions or entities organized under the laws of those jurisdictions or organized under the laws of states, provinces, territories or possessions of such jurisdictions. This website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. It is your responsibility to be aware of and observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction in connection with your entrant to this Website.
This website may contain statements that are "forward-looking statements," which are based on certain assumptions of future events. Forward-looking statements are based on information available on the date hereof, and the Invesco group does not assume any duty to update any forward-looking statement. Actual events may differ from those assumed. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements, including any projected returns, will materialize or that actual market conditions and/or performance results will not be materially different or worse than those presented.
The Invesco group does not provide legal or tax advice and you are encouraged to consult your own lawyer, accountant or other advisor before making an investment.
The Invesco group will not be responsible for any abuse or misuse of information posted on our website.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Investors should note that the information provided herein may not have set out all the risks and other significant aspects involved in investing in any products offered by the Invesco group and should therefore refer to the relevant prospectus or offering documents for details and are advised to obtain professional advice where appropriate. Commissions, management fees and expenses may all be associated with investments.
The investment decision is yours but you should not invest unless the dealer or intermediary [NTD: I added dealer as in Canada, for institutional clients, Invesco acts as the dealer in transactions] who sells this product to you has advised you that this product is suitable for you and has explained why, including how investing in it would be consistent with your investment objectives.
Your Indemnity to us
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Invesco group and their officers, employees, directors, agents and content providers from and against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arise directly or indirectly out of or from your activities in connection with this website or site content, including without limitation any breach of these terms (including without limitation any representation or warranty made by you in these terms) to the extent permitted under applicable laws.
Third-party websites or links
We provide links to various third-party websites solely as a convenience. When using an external link, you will be leaving this website. Any views and options expressed subsequently are not those of the Invesco group. These linked sites are not under our control or direction and we have not reviewed all of the sites linked from the website. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not responsible or liable for, the contents, products or services available at any such linked site or the practices of these websites (including without limitation, their privacy and data-gathering policies and practices). These terms do not apply to such websites and you assume all risk of use thereof.
Conduct of users
You represent, warrant and covenant that in your use of this website or site content, you will not:
- restrict or inhibit, or attempt to restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website or site content;
- be unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent in any way, including without limitation, constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- modify copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or commercially exploit in any way any site content, including code and software;
- upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- violate or infringe upon the rights of others, including posting, uploading, downloading or transmitting material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
- post, upload, or transmit content that contains a virus, worm, "Trojan horse" or other harmful component;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Invesco group personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- stalk or otherwise harass any user or collect or store personal data about other users;
- copy or create derivative works from, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, transfer or transmit any information, products, services or software obtained by, from or through the website;
- monitor, aggregate or copy any site content by using any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device.
Misuse of the website or violation of these terms
To maintain the security and integrity of this website and the reputation and goodwill of the Invesco group, we reserve the following rights:
- to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms;
- to investigate suspected violations of these terms, including the gathering of information from the user or users involved and the complaining party, if any, and examination of material on our servers and network. You hereby consent to and authorize the Invesco group to cooperate with (i) law enforcement authorities or governmental agencies in the investigation of suspected criminal violations, and (ii) system administrators at other Internet service providers or other network or computing facilities to enforce these terms. Such cooperation may include our provision of identifying information;
- to suspend your access to the site content, and conduct those investigations reasonably necessary (and provide information and cooperate in investigations being conducted by third parties with respect thereto) in the event a member of the Invesco group learns of or reasonably suspects misuse of the site content or website, and to investigate suspected unauthorized use of wrongful use and to maintain the quality and integrity of the site content; and
- to terminate, without notice, your access to and use of the website and the site content if, in our sole discretion, you have violated these terms or we reasonably suspect that you have done so.
Grant of Licence by you
- By submitting any information or content to us or engaging in any other form of communication on the website or through services on the website (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant to us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and licence (and all rights to sublicense) to: use, store, copy, sublicense, modify, adapt, edit, publish, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly and privately perform and display any such communication (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, format, media or technology now known or later developed.
- The foregoing grants include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such Submissions, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction and will survive any termination of your access to the website.
- You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the licence above. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of any Submissions retains any and all rights that may exist in such content
Applicable laws and jurisdiction
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the website and site content.
Invesco controls this website (excluding third-party linked sites). We make no representation that site content is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside of the jurisdictions listed under “Additional information on site issuers”, and accessing the website or site content from jurisdictions where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this website from such a jurisdiction, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with all the laws of your jurisdiction.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms. The section titles are for convenience only.
Our failure to enforce these terms, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time.
Additional information on site issuers:
- Australia by Invesco Australia Limited (ABN 48 001 693 232), Level 26, 333 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia, which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence number 239916. This website is only intended for Wholesale Clients or Sophisticated Investors as those terms are defined under the Corporations Act of Australia.
- Austria by Invesco Asset Management Österreich – Zweigniederlassung der Invesco Asset Management Deutschland GmbH, Rotenturmstrasse 16–18, A-1010 Vienna, Austria.
- Belgium by Invesco Management S.A. (Luxembourg) Belgian Branch, 235 Avenue Louise, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Dubai by Invesco Asset Management Limited, Po Box 506599, DIFC Precinct Building No 4, Level 3, Office 305, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
- France by Invesco Management S.A., Succursale en France, 18 rue de Londres, 75009 Paris, France
- Finland, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Greece and Portugal by Invesco Management S.A., President Building, 37A Avenue JF Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, Luxembourg.
- Germany by Invesco Asset Management Deutschland GmbH, An der Welle 5, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Hong Kong by Invesco Hong Kong Limited, 41/F, Champion Tower, Three Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong. This website is only intended for Professional Investors as that term is defined under the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Ordinance and the Securities and Futures (Professional Investor) Rules.
- Italy by Invesco Management S.A., Succursale Italia, Via Bocchetto 6, 20123 Milan, Italy
- Japan by Invesco Asset Management (Japan) Limited, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 14F, 6–10–1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106–6114; Registration Number: The Director-General of Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Kin-sho) 306; Member of the Investment Trusts Association, Japan and the Japan Investment Advisers Association. This website is only intended for Qualified Institutional Investors as the term is defined under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act of Japan.
- Jersey and Guernsey by Invesco International Limited, 2nd Floor, Orviss House, 17a Queen Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WD. Regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
- The Netherlands by Invesco Management S.A., Dutch Branch, Vinoly Building Claude Debussylaan 26, 1082 MD Amsterdam, Netherlands
- New Zealand by Invesco Australia Limited (ABN 48 001 693 232), Level 26, 333 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia, which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence number 239916.
- Singapore by Invesco Asset Management Singapore Ltd, 9 Raffles Place, #18–01 Republic Plaza, Singapore 048619. This website is only intended for Institutional Investors as that term is defined under the Singapore Securities and Futures Act.
- Spain by Invesco Management S.A., Sucursal en España, C/Goya 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain
- Sweden by Invesco Management S.A. (Luxembourg) Swedish Filial, c/o Convendum Jakobsbergsgatan 16, Box 16404 SE-111 43 Stockholm, Sweden
- Switzerland by Invesco Asset Management (Schweiz) AG, Talacker 34, CH-8001 Zurich, Switzerland.
- Taiwan by Invesco Taiwan Limited, 22F, No.1, Songzhi Road, Taipei 11047, Taiwan (0800–045–066). Invesco Taiwan Limited is operated and managed independently. This website is only intended for Qualified Institutional Investors as that term is defined under the Financial Consumer Protection Act of Taiwan.
- Isle of Man, Ireland and the UK by Invesco Asset Management Limited, Perpetual Park, Perpetual Park Drive, Henley-on- Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 1HH. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- United States of America by Invesco Advisers, Inc., Two Peachtree Pointe, 1555 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 1800, Atlanta, Georgia 30309, U.S.A.
- Canada by Invesco Canada Ltd., 5140 Yonge Street, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario, M2N 6X7, Canada. This website is intended only for accredited investors as that term is defined under National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions.