Retirement Plan Manager (RPM)
It's fast, secure, simple, and always open!
RPM provides plan sponsors and administrators with the tools necessary to manage retirement plans more efficiently. RPM offers instant access to plan information and multiple online resources. It allows for the submission of payroll contributions and access to plan summary reporting, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Plan Summary Information:
- Consolidated plan information, including real-time plan summary information
- Year-to-date contributions
- Total plan assets by investment and contribution type
- Ability to view total plan assets on a quarterly basis
- Reporting for plan and participant level information*
- Standard reports: Roster Turnaround, Loan Amortization, Plan Contribution Confirmation
*Note: This feature is not available to SIMPLE IRA or SARSEP IRA plans.
Plan Management Functions:
- Contribution processing
- Contribution transmission with funding by automated clearing house (ACH) and check
Save, copy and edit payroll contribution files for subsequent manual processing
Additional features available to 401(k), Solo 401(k), Profit Sharing and Money Purchase Pension plans include:
- Capability to download trust reports
- View participant information
- Account balances by investment and contribution type
- Transaction history and future investment allocations
- Assets at the end of each quarter
- Census information
- Update participant information
- Maintain participant addresses and other pertinent census information by online entry
- Update future investment elections for participants
Experience the power of RPM through our online demo.
User Name: aimrpm
These videos require the Adobe Flash player and are best viewed on a PC using Internet Explorer or Firefox. The video may not display properly on mobile devices. If your PC needs the Adobe Flash Player installed, please follow the instructions on your screen (if prompted) or visit the Adobe Flash Player page. Chrome users can visit Google Chrome Help for instructions on how to adjust the settings to allow Flash videos.