We work hard every day to create a supportive and engaging work environment centered on employee satisfaction, health and well-being.
employee pulse surveys; average 2022 participation rate: 79%
75%+ employee participation
in quarterly active performance feedback sessions with their managers
Invesco’s success is a result of our dedicated employees who come together every day with a shared purpose of delivering great outcomes for clients. We undertake a variety of efforts to support our employees and provide them with resources to help them stay healthy, connected and productive.
When we learn what our employees love about working at Invesco—and where we have room to grow—it gives us the opportunity to take action to make the work experience better for everyone. Some of the ways we foster listening, engagement and well-being at Invesco include:
Your Voice pulse survey
For the second year in a row, Invesco rolled out three Your Voice engagement surveys, powered by third-party vendor Glint, to measure employee satisfaction as well as other topics that drive engagement. These surveys, which allow employees to provide comments and recommendations, give managers and senior leaders the insights to drive engagement and keep a pulse on how employees are experiencing Invesco. Participation in the survey continues to climb with every survey.
Our greatest strengths as a firm:
- Respectful Treatment—Employees indicate they are treated with respect and dignity, which has remained strong during the duration of the pandemic and our transition to new ways of working. (Score: 82)
- Inclusion (within team)—Employees indicate their team values diverse perspectives. (Score: 80)
- Recognition (by manager)—Items that reference managers continue to have strong scores. Employees indicate that their managers let them know that their contributions are meaningful. (Score: 81)
Our greatest improvements:
- Work Life Balance—Ability to successfully balance work and personal lives improved steadily throughout 2022. (Score: 72, up from 67 in July 2021)
- Speak My Mind—Employees indicate feeling more free to speak their mind without fear of negative consequences. (Score: 74, up from 70 in July 2021)
In 2022, we introduced the following enhancements to our current benefit offerings to meet the needs and expectations of employees, while focusing on affordability and access:
- Transform Oncology to our Aetna medical plans
- LifeScan Diabetes Program through our Express Scripts RX plans
- Life Coaching through Aetna
- Enhanced Maternity and Fertility Benefits to our Aetna medical plans
To help employees realize greater possibilities inside and outside the workplace, we proudly offer the following total rewards:
- Retirement savings plans including 401(k)
- Life insurance plans and income-protection benefits
- Opportunities to become an Invesco shareholder
- Competitive health and wellness programs for employees and their families
- Flexibility to help employees balance work and family/personal responsibilities more effectively
- Holiday and paid time-off benefits
- Opportunities to develop professional skills and knowledge
Invesco’s employee 401(k) plan was recently recognized by PLANSPONSOR magazine’s 2022 “Best in Class” awards. Among the more than 2,400 entries, Invesco joins a short list of distinguished winners. Invesco’s plan was specifically recognized for: high employee participation rate (97 percent), robust financial education offerings and plan design elements that are correlated with participants’ retirement readiness, such as immediate eligibility, matching with immediate vesting upon hire and discretionary supplemental employer contributions.
A positive HR experience plays a tremendous role in employee satisfaction. In 2022, we worked to completely revamp our internal HR system—making it globally consistent, more transparent and more efficient to use.
The new program, called iNEXT, launched in February of 2023 and involves the implementation of two technologies: Workday and Service Now. iNEXT is designed with the employee experience in mind: it offers more automation and functionality—enabling employees to easily locate data, get answers to questions, file service tickets, execute transactions or chat with an agent either live or virtually. It also creates a more streamlined HR process by putting everything in one place.