- 35% female senior managers
- 36% Board diversity
- 11 employee-led business resource groups (BRGs)
- Corporate Call to Action: Coalition for Equity & Opportunity signatory
- Mentorium virtual mentor program launched in EMEA
- Enhanced flexible working model introduced, including hybrid and remote working
- Approximately $96 billion in ESG assets
- A+ rating² by Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI) for 4th consecutive year
- America’s Most Responsible Companies recognition by Newsweek
- 128 nonprofit partners globally
- 19 Invesco Cares chapters globally
- How Not to Suck at Money financial education game for students launched
- CDP discloser and member
- 69% of occupied properties have an ISO 14001 certification
- Signatory to the Net Zero Asset Managers Initiative
- 2030 goal³ to reduce Invesco's energy use and emissions output by 46%
Any reference to a ranking, a rating or an award provides no guarantee for future performance results and is not constant over time.
The PRI carries out the annual assessment based on how a signatory has progressed year-on-year and relative to peers. This rating demonstrates our extensive efforts in terms of ESG integration, active ownership, investor collaboration and transparency. In 2021, the PRI reporting cycle was delayed, and currently PRI expects to publicly release signatories’ 2021 outputs in mid-2022.
There can be no assurance that stated objectives will be realized.